Saturday 6 July 2013

☮ Mini Haul☮

Holland: Day 4

Today I walked into the local town/village and found a few cute shops that sold quirky and cute items, I had to pick up a few! Here they are:) 


(from top to bottom)
1. I bought these 4 nail polishes from a shop called 'Hema' They had a very large selection of colours so it was so hard to choose which ones to buy. I settled for a hot pink, a mint green, a gold glitter and a hardener (I'm so impatient when it comes to waiting on my nails to dry)
I have already used the mint green, gold glitter and hardener. With two coats of the mint colour my nails were totally opaque and dry within a minute or two, The gold top coat is so pigmented and surprisingly contained a lot of glitter.

2. I was actually looking for a nice decorative book to organise my blog posts and I just couldn't believe my luck when I spotted this! It has neon and soft coloured flowers with a stamp in the middle, inside it has 2 note blocks, one that says 'To Do' and the other says 'Blog Notes' It's perfect and for only  €4 its a steal.

3. I just love notebooks so I couldn't resist this 10 pack of notebooks for only  €2. I also bought some colored pens, which disappointingly are all blue, and not actually coloured! Talk about a let down! 

4. Finally I bought these cute hair ties that could also be doubled up as bracelets, they're cloth so they can be washed and are very subtle fashion statements that can make any outfit cute and girly!


No comments:

Post a Comment