Friday 5 July 2013

☆What I ate today!☆

Holland: Day 3


Today I ate quite healthily and my food was delicious! I think it would be rude not to share my colorful munches today, so here it is!:


Breakfast~



Okay, So I know its nothing exiting but for my breakfast I had a bowl of Chocos cereal a.k.a my all time favourite, it does have quite a bit of sugar in it but everyone needs their daily dose of sugar. I 1% fat milk so that I didn't feel too guilty about eating them.




Lunch~                                              
As it was so hot today, for my lunch I ate a large plate of watermelon (5-6 slices) It is so juicy and full of water which helped to cool me down.


Dinner~


For dinner I had this tasty chicken ceasar salad with croutons, lettuce, cheese, chicken, tomato, radish, cucumber, egg and salad sauce. It was really delicious and filled me for a long time.







Snacks~
For my snacks throughout the day I had 2 bananas, 2 mandarin oranges and I nibbled at a bag of Natural Lays... I know, they're so full of fat but im on holiday!











Carly, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment