Thursday 27 June 2013

10 random things in my handbag!

So, I was bored and decided to make this fun tag! (Sorry for the bad quality pictures, I took them with my iPad) 

First of all the handbag that I am currently using is this really sleek tote bag. I think it's from accessorize but I'm not 100% sure. I love it because of the edgy, rose gold studs embellished on the front and sides of the bag. It has one strap which is the perfect length for the crook of my arm.

So, onto the 10 items!
1. My purse!
My purse is a white based wallet style purse with green designs of impossibly skinny girls hugging Care Bears, cheerleading, shopping and looking pretty. It also has cute verses from poems and songs in newspaper-style print. I love this purse as it's quirky and unusual. 

2. My iPod!
My iPod is a 8gb (cracked) black model. It's basically nearing the end of its life so I keep it protected in this cute little striped sock. It's not a real sock, I bought it in a boutique in my town. I also keep my earphones in here so I don't have to go hunting for them when I want to listen to music. 

3. Tissues
I always need a tissue when I'm out and about especially as its cold 24/7 where I'm from. I always have the sniffles. These are an essential for my bag.

4. My keys! 
My keys are the most important item in my bag, and I always manage to lose them, that's why I have surrounded them with lots of jingley key rings including a one direction up all night key ring, a Disney key, a library card and a 16th birthday bear. These make it so much easier to find my keys in my bag. 

5. My Nintendo dsi
I like having my Nintendo with me in my bag in case I get bored on the bus or something. I always get funny looks when I pull it out but the monochrome look with the diamonds makes it that little bit better, right?

6. My make up bag 
Of course I have a makeup bag in my handbag, I'm a girl after all! I have a few essentials in this cute black bag including my Vaseline rosy lips, wet'n'wild mascara, Rimmel London 'nude delight' lipstick, collection concealer and my lady gaga 'fame' perfume. Every girl should have a little 'beauty kit' in their bag. Especially after a long day of shopping! 

7. Hand sanitizer
I always have to have hand sanitizer with me when I'm out in case I'm in a public restroom and there's no soap. I hate not being clean, even on my hands! 

8. My camera 
Even though I don't use the camera normally, ( I use a nikon coolpix l310) I like to carry this in my handbag in case something exiting happens and I want to capture it. I love taking pictures and I'm always printing pictures off and putting them in my scrap book. This camera is a Samsung wb100.


9.Mirror 
I carry this cute Minnie Mouse mirror with me in my bag just to keep myself in check throughout the day. My friends also always ask me for one so I like the be prepared. 
 
10. Bobble egg
I am always in need of a hair tie (I call them bobbles) but I can never seem to find them in my bag, so to keep them all together I put them in this little egg. It's easy to find and I'm never short of a bobble!



Thanks for reading all the way until the end! 
I tag Rachel-vs-life to do this tag and anyone else who read!
I hope you enjoyed seeing the randomness of my handbag!

Carly, xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. well there's my post for tomorrow lined up:) thanks for tagging me!

    http://rachel-vs-life.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ray x

    ReplyDelete