Thursday 27 June 2013

13 Personal Questions Tag

~13 questions~

1. What do you order from Starbucks?
Normally when I go to Starbucks I just can't resist a classic hot chocolate, but from time to time I do give in and get a berry hibiscus juice drink. They are just full of flavour and taste! I know they have heaps of sugar in them but they're just too tasty to pass up on!

2. What's the one thing in your closet that you can't live without?
Probably my oversized boy London sweatshirt. It's just so comfortable but gives a grungy edge to an outfit. I love wearing it with shorts, tights and vans for a casual, but put together look.

3. What's the one thing people don't know about you?
Most people don't know that I am extremely OCD when it comes to my bedroom, everything has to be in the correct place, neat and tidy or it would put me in a bad mood. I can't sleep if my rooms messy, weird I know but the heart wants what the heart wants, In my case it's a clean room.

4. What's the one thing you want to do before you die?
I just have to see the northern lights, it just seems so magical and special. I can't go a lifetime without seeing it.

5. What's one food you could not live without?
Tuna. I can think of 5 meals that I could make with it right now. It's the perfect sandwich filler and I don't feel bad about eating it because it's healthy! It's a win for everyone! Unless you don't like tuna of course..

6. What's one quote you live your life by?
I don't mean to go all 'one direction Fangirl' on you but Louis Tomlinson once said ' live life for the moment, because everyone else is uncertain' it really speaks to me on so many levels. If you have the opportunity to do something, do it now! You wanna say something? Speak up! You love someone? Tell them! You never know when else you're going to have the opportunity to do it again. This quite gives me so much confidence.

7. What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
I can't really answer this question as I'm not exactly part of the blogging community yet.

8. What's the no.1 song on your iTunes? 
Ron Pope- A drop in the ocean 

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?

My style isn't individual or unique although I do like altering outfits to make them quirky or grungy. Fashion makes me happy.

10. Favourite number?
It's always been 8, I think because when I was 8 years old, everything seemed perfect. You know, from an 8 year olds perspective. I got connect the dots for homework, I had my friends, there was no drama in my life. Everything was just amazing.

11. Two hobbies?
I have way more than 2 hobbies but probably reading and blogging.

12. Two pet peeves?
I hate loud chewers, loud breathers or loud drinkers. I just don't like obnoxious noises coming from people's mouths. It makes me angry. Anther pet peeve would be when people tease me. I hate being teased. Like when someone goes to give me something, but pulls it out of my reach before I can get it. I just hate it.

13. Your guilty pleasure?
I am partial to an episode of keeping up with the kardashians. Okay, okay. I've watched every episode and jump at the chance of a re run as soon as I see it on tv. Bible.

I think this was an appropriate official first post as you now know me a bit better before I start religiously blogging. I hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to tag me in any other tags!:) feel free to do this tag and say that I tagged you!

Carly, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment