Wednesday 3 July 2013

Whats in my travel make-up bag? ♡ Holland Day 1♡ ✞

✞Whats In My Travel Make-Up Bag
 I've been in Holland for one day now and i'm already trying to get used to the sticky, humid weather and my make-up is greatly suffering!
My routine consists of 11 products that make my make up application a lot easier and make sure that my face stays perfect all day!
My make-up bag looks a little packed but I assure you; They're all essentials!

Face Products:
1. Gosh BB cream; foundation, primer and moisturiser all in one.
I bought this product 2 days ago, I've used it twice and i'm already in love with it! It leaves a porcelain, matte finish without that cakey feeling that a foundation gives. It matches my skin tone exactly and blends beautifully.

2.Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer; Again, I recently bought this but from what I have used of it, it's amazing! It covers spots, redness and problem areas with ease, and feels light on my face, too! I love how it allows my skin to breathe!

3.Benefits Erase Paste; I used erase paste underneath my eyes to cover my dark circles, it is quite thick and makes my face feel slightly caked, but it does the job none the less.

4.Mac Matte Blush in Mocha; I love lightly dusting my cheeks with this blusher to give my face a healthy glow. However, if I have a heavy eye shadow look i'll skip this product.

5.Benefit High Beam; I use my benefit high beam on days where I don't wear foundation or bb cream for a healthy, natural look on my face. It makes me look alive and well rested.

6.Essence 'Fix and Matte' translucent powder; I pat this over my makeup with a powder puff when I'm finished to keep my makeup looking matte and preventing a shiny t-zone.

Eye Products:
1.Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed; I apply this onto my lids before patting urban decays Half Baked onto my lids for that natural, sultry look. It keeps my eye shadow and eye liner on all day long.

2. MUA Extreme felt liner; This is a basic run-of-the-mill product that does its job and nothing more. It is quite watery and takes a while for the colour to become opaque. I don't think I will be repurchasing but for now its good for a winged out eye-liner look.

3. Rimmel London soft kohl eye liner; This is one of my Holy Grail items and is perfect for skimming across my waterline for a smouldering look.

4.Collection Sexy Curves Mascara; This mascara lengthens and volumises my lashes and makes them almost look like false lashes, I love this mascara and it lasts a very long time!

Lip Products
1.Avons Glazewear shine lipgloss; I don't like to overwhelm my lips on holiday so I just use this gloss to top up my lips now and again, it has a plumping effect and gives them a natural colour.

So there you have it, you've had a nosy in my make up bag! Dont forget to follow me on blog lovin' for updates of my travel and holiday posts or if you're just interested in make up and beauty.
Carly, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment